1) Kim gave and received Club Banners on her journey to Germany and has lots of stories to tell about her amazing vacation in Germany, Paris and Scotland
2) Bruce K shared good news about his work this year and the resulting Ombudsman's report "Line of Duty" which discusses the frequency of PTSD that occurs in our Police Officers at this time. This has been a long journey and hopefully the recommendations made in the report will be followed, The Ombudsman has taken on responsibility for the recommendations being followed.
3) Gary Moran told us about 3 Barrie Clubs who are working together on a service project and thought we might think about doing that as it worked well for them
4) Leslie recommended taht the show at the Opera House for great entertainment value
5) Valda had a nasty tale about her sister calling 911 and being PUT ON HOLD....everything turned out ok but this is ridiculous
6) Martha reported that the number of families using the Manna Food Bank continues to increase by the month and the costs of buying food has increased by 25% this year. The food bank is in dier need of $6000.00 to keep the doors open
7) Greg has become a grandfather to grandson #2. All are healthy and happy