Dear Friends of
RotaCare Bay Area,
It has been a very busy year at our eleven bay area RotaCare Free Medical Clinics. With your continued support, in 2011, we delivered free care to a record number of patients ...nearly 29,000!
RotaCare will continue to be there for those who have the most need and the least access to medical care.
Our clinics restore health for patients to return to work, educate patients on lifestyle changes that can affect long term health and keep patients from seeking medical care in expensive emergency rooms. Your donations go a long way in keeping our community healthy and productive.
What’s New at a RotaCare Clinic near you?
- Our newest clinic in Pittsburg just celebrated its one year anniversary.
- Our largest clinic in Mountain View recently completed its expansion and is helping more patients than ever.
- RotaCare Concord is pursuing its goal of owning a mobile clinic that will be able to bring health care to the neighborhoods that need it most.
- Our Coastside clinic in Half Moon Bay recently moved into a newly remodeled clinic facility, generously provided by the County of San Mateo.
- The RotaCare Gilroy Clinic has a new Medical Director who is determined to meet the needs of the Clinic’s community.
- After a short shut down to accommodate the remodel of the Senior Center where they are housed, our Santa Cruz clinic has reopened and is seeing a sharp increase in patients.
- In response to their patients needs, our San Rafael clinic is working to increase the types of services they provide to RotaCare patients in the North Bay.
- Daly City’s clinic has added additional and much needed volunteer staff support from Seton Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Hospital.
- San Jose’s clinic is proud to announce its new relationship with O’Connor Hospital who is now generously providing free radiology services to RotaCare patients in need.
- Our Monterey clinic is dedicated to educating its patients living with diabetes on healthy living and dietary changes that will improve their health.
- San Leandro’s clinic continues to provide quality health care to hundreds of patients each year thanks to the support of the Davis Street Family Resource Center.
- COMING SOON: Fall 2012 - RotaCare Richmond at Brighter Beginnings!
Will you be there for RotaCare?
RotaCare Bay Area, Inc. is a volunteer driven organization with over 1500 volunteers whose dedication keeps our clinics open. We rely on locally based philanthropy. We do not receive any funding through government programs or reimbursements. If you would like to help us continue our mission, making a donation is a quick, easy, and effective way to support RotaCare Bay Area, Inc. Whatever amount you are able to afford, your donations help to maintain healthy communities, keep patients out of expensive emergency rooms, and give hope to thousands of uninsured bay area residents.
Please visit our website:
www.rotacarebayarea.org and click on the “Donate” button to help RotaCare continue its mission of making healthcare available to those in need.