|Broadcast E-mail Instructions|
|May 7 2011|
|Sending e-mail from the Rotary website is the right and privilege of every club member.|
Sending a broadcast e-mail:
1. Login to the site.(username is first initial and last name, and click "Forgotten my password" if needed).
2. Click on EMAIL MESSAGE CENTER in your MY CLUBRUNNER page.
3. Click on ADD NEW EMAIL in the upper right.
4. Add the SUBJECT and MESSAGE of the e-mail.
5. Click SAVE.
6. Optionally, to add an ATTACMENT, click on the ATTACHMENT link.Browse to location of the file on your computer that you would like to attach (i.e. USERS\JOHN\DOCUMENTS\DOCUMENT.DOC.) Then click UPLOAD. Then click RETURN.
7. Click EMAIL to the right of the new email message
8. The next page provides a menu of DISTRIBUTION LISTS. Choose one by clicking on the CHECK ALL button to the right of the distribution list of your choice. (Individual members may be chosen from within the Distribution List by clicking on the + next to the Distribution List desired)
9. Click SEND (pop-up filtering must be OFF for this website!)
<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > >>