Teachers were nominated for the award based on examples of how well they demonstrate the Rotary Motto, "Service Above Self." The nomination form for each award winner included answers to the following questions:
1. How does the nominee encourage his/her students’ talents, and foster self-esteem?
2. How does the nominee demonstrate an understanding of the needs of students?
3. How has the nominee earned the respect and admiration of students, parents, and co-workers?
4. How does the nominee demonstrate a thorough knowledge of his/her area of responsibility and engages students in quality work.
5. In what ways does the nominee demonstrate support for the community?
Congratulations to all the excellent teachers nominated for this award!