Flamingo Flocking Season
Sponsored by the Carson Sunset Rotary
Surprise someone with a front yard full of bright, pink flamingos! For a donation, you can have a flock of flamingos migrate to just about any residential front lawn. When you order flocking, members of the Flamingo Flocking crew, the "Flockers", will deliver approximately 12 to 60 birds to unsuspecting yards to where they have been directed to roost, usually arriving unnoticed in the cloak of darkness. Imagine the priceless look on someone's face when they discover the brilliant colored flamingos taking sanctuary at their home! The flamingo flocking recipient will be left with an explanation, care instructions, and the number to the Flamingo Rescue Hotline. After 24-48 hours the Flamingo Advanced Retrieval Team (FART) will remove the flamingos and bring them to the next “victim”.
Why Flamingo Flocking?
Here are some great reasons to flock a friend:
- Brighten someone's day
- Great gift for someone who has everything
- An experience that will long be remembered
- You want someone's attention (or they need some!) Fun to give and fun to receive
- All proceeds benefit CARSON SUNSET ROTARY YOUTH PROGRAMS!
To make this Carson Sunset Rotary Fundraiser successful, please consider these guidelines before placing a flocking order.
· Flocking should be done in good spirit and should never be meant to be malicious.
· "Victim" should be good natured and have a sense of humor
· Flocking can only take place in residential front yards (no apartments, condos, public places or businesses, please!)
· Gated communities may be a problem. Please be sure that we can easily arrange access into these areas for both delivery and pick-up)
· Flamingos do not migrate outside of Carson City.
· We want this fundraiser to be fun and safe for all involved, including our precious flamingos!
Avoid Getting Flocked
If you do not wish to be on the receiving end of a flocking, you can protect yourself for the entire flocking season by purchasing anti-flocking insurance, Cost of insurance is $10.00.
Anti-flocking insurance is perfect for you if:
You are flamingo phobic
· You would not like tacky, beady-eyed flamingos on your yard
· You are afraid what others might think
· You do not wish to be flocked "again"
TO ORDER A FLOCKING CALL 775.315.6758