Saturday, August 24, 2013
At the Bakersfield Marriott Courtyard
3601 Marriott Dr. (off Camino del Rio, Hwy 58 West, near Doubletree Hotel)
This event is free for the attendees. There is no cost to their clubs.
What is a Membership/PR/Foundation Giving Seminar?
District Membership, Public Relations, and Foundation officers, and trainers will present a half-day program devoted to Membership, PR and Foundation Giving.
It will focus on the most essential information, priority goals, and next steps.
After the Seminar, you will be better able to:
- Share with your Club the best practices to attract and retain members
- Tell Your Rotary Story in your Club and Community
- Raise More Funds for your Club and The Rotary Foundation
Come and learn how, through membership growth and foundation contributions, you can Engage Rotary and Change Lives.
Any Rotarian who is interested is encouraged to attend. Foundation, PR, and Membership Chairs should definitely sign up.
- 8:00 am Check-in and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 am Foundation Giving
- 10:00 am Break
- 10:15 am Membership/PR –
- 11:45 am Following up in the Clubs
- 12:00 noon Adjourn
To register, go to the District website: www.rotarydistrict5240.org. On the left hand side of the home page under District Events you will see the seminar. Click on that link and follow the instructions regarding registration.