1. Attend an orientation with a mentor.
The ABCs of Rotary (see club Secretary to sign out a copy)
3. Display the Object of Rotary and The 4-Way Test at your place of business.
4. Attend one or more of the following club functions:
a. Fellowship activity
b. Board meeting
c. Committee meeting
d. Project activity
5. Complete one or more of the following tasks:
a. Serve as a greeter at a club meeting
b. Serve Meals on Wheels
c. Participate in a club service project
6. Attend a meeting at another club
7. Expand Rotary to others (at least one)
a. Invite a guest to Rotary
b. Give a classification talk at a club meeting
c. Propose a new member
8. Attend a ROTARACT or INTERACT meeting
9. Wear the red badge a minimum of three months.
10. Select and join one of the Sunrise Rotary Club Committees
Please keep Bob Wiersma informed of your progress through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).