Rotary club members have traveled internationally to work on the following projects;
- Ecuador - building a home
- Guatemala - building homes
- Panama - renovating a girls' orphanage
- Belize - fix-up and construction at an elementary school
- El Salvador - construction of athletic area
- Nicaragua - renovation of school
Rotary club members provided matching grants on the following international projects;
- Thailand - post tsunami fishing boats for village
- Nigeria - clean water supply
- Zambia – Computer literacy program
Rotary club members sponsored and hosted a Gift of Life child in Jamaica (pediatric cardiac surgery)
Rotary club members formed and continued relationships with GSE (Group Study Exchange) team members they have hosted from countries like Thailand and Norway.
Rotary club members contributed to;
- Rotary's PolioPlus program helping to eradicate polio in the last three countries, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Nigeria.
- Japan Relief Fund after the devastating earthquake disaster.
- Rotary Clubs in Haiti to fund the dissemination of cholera prevention literature after the earthquake.
Rotary club members have hosted and were hosted by the following countries.
- Egypt (GSE)
- England (Bandy-Hefler)
- Brazil (GSE)
- India (GSE)
Framingham Rotary club members have visited Rotary clubs in: Madera, Finland, Italy, France, Canada, England, Ireland, Greece, Mexico, Ecuador, Granada, Spain, Gibraltar, Aruba, Belize, Panama, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Egypt, Tanzania, Zambia, . . . .