Dennis McCarbery, director
We speak to the world
activities are the way the club speaks to the world. In
Murrieta's case, speaking to its members
and the public it serves.
the Public Relations Committee include:
Build public awareness and
of the club and its activities.
Build pride and
understanding by the
Help build club membership
public awareness created.
Plans for this program year...
Conduct regular meetings of an active public relations committee
- Maintain the club's website -- Al Vollbrecht
- Publish a weekly club "eBulletin" for members and "friends' -- Linda Dozier
- Send regular news releases to
media on club events and programs -- Dennis McCarbery
Plan and manage public relations and
the annual Field of Honor -- managed by Dennis McCarbery and Linda Dozier
- Enter a club unit in Murrieta's
Veterans Day Parade -- Bob Bryant
- Participate in the December Mixer of the
Chamber of Commerce hosted by the Southwest Health Care System -
Rancho Springs Medical Center -- Patrick Ellis
- Do photography of various club
activities -- Al Vollbrecht and Dennis McCarbery and
- Publish a new club brochure for public information and membership recruitment
- Market club jackets to
members as a means of creating public awareness of Murrieta Rotary
- Produce a professional-quality video about club events