|All Club Meeting & Exposition – Mar 30
|Editor: Lewis, Gerald
|Posted on Mar 11 2009
|"Promoting Houston for 2015 Rotary International Convention"
Houston has been selected as one of three cities to receive a site inspection visit for the 2015 Rotary International Convention. The All Club Meeting & Exposition will be held at the George R.
Brown Convention Center (George Bush Ballroom) on March 30, 2009 (10:30
a.m. – 1:30 p.m.) to coincide with this RI site visit. Click on the heading or More for more detail information.
|Here are the details:
1. All Club Meeting & Exposition Registration Forms have been sent to Rotary Clubs; Rotary Clubs are requested to send in the All Club Meeting Registration Form indicating the number of attendees no later than March 23rd and the Exposition Registration Form indicating the number of tables requested no later than March 20th.
2. The All Club Meeting & Exposition will be held at the George R. Brown Convention Center (George Bush Ballroom) on March 30, 2009 (10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
3. Attendees, plan to arrive NO LATER than 10:30 a.m. in order to pick up your All Club Meeting Lunch ticket(s) at the Registration Counter in front of the George Bush Ballroom. The Lunch tickets are to be picked up at the Registration Counter by CLUB NAME. Seating will begin at 11:00 and everyone in their seats by 11:30.
4. If you did not pre-register, Lunch tickets can be purchased at the Registration Counter for $40 each (cash or check).
5. It is requested that Clubs designate a person to pick up their Lunch tickets at the Registration Counter in order to facilitate the registration and seating.
6. Attendees requested to write their name on back of the Lunch Ticket and present at the door when entering the Ballroom; winning ticket will receive a pair of airline tickets compliments of Continental Airlines.
7. Set up for the Exposition portion of the All Club Meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. for a start time of 10:30 a.m.; tables must be dismantled immediately after the luncheon.
8. The Club President who has the largest percentage Club attendance to the All Club Meeting will be awarded a "Houston Package" – tickets to both sports and cultural events.
9. The first 400 attendees who pre-registered will receive a HOUSTON 2015 Tee-shirt to wear during the event (Tee-shirts to be picked up at the registration counter by Club name/point of contact)
For additional information, please contact one of the following All Club Committee Members:
Derek Munger 713 218-2265 Janet Dahse 979 299-9340
Mindi Snyder 979 543-1822 Rebecca Maddux 713 569-6479
Gerald Lewis 979 240-9041