Wilderness First Aid
Monday March 18th through Thursday March 21st
Evenings 5:30pm to 9:30pm
CPR will be offered as supplement to WFA via on line and Karl Bausler will oversee skills check off.
- 16 hour course + CPR of classroom and field instruction
- Upon successful completion students will receive certification in Wilderness First Aid and Adult CPR.
- Tentative location - JMR Cache
- Note that our instructor has stated that anyone wishing to recertify their WFR would be better served doing so in a WFR Recert course and not on a single instructor WFA course.
- For those interested WFR’s, there is a WFR Recert scheduled through UAS on April 26, 27, 28.
- A full WFR course is scheduled for August of 2013.
- Registration is available thru UAS both courses.
helpful to suggest our folks complete the online modules for BLS for Healthcare Providers Online Part 1.
That can be found @