Finding Out Your Username and Password
Go to the District website. Click on the Login link at the top right of the Home
page or click on the Login text in the Welcome area located along the
left side of the Home page. Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
This will take you to the “Get Password” screen.
You will be asked to enter your last name and your email address, and then click on the “Get Login Info” button. You should receive an email with your login information shortly.
Please note that the last name and email address you provide must match what is on record at Rotary International for security purposes. If you are unable to get your password, please call or email Nancy Paulson, Webmaster for District 5930 at email@example.com or 361-463-8895.
Login to the District Website - www.rotary5930.org
Start at the District home page. To login, click on the Login link at the top right of the Home page or click on the Login text in the Welcome area located along the left side of the Home page.
This will take you to the Member Login page. Enter your login name and password in the appropriate fields and click on the Login button. If your login has been successful, you will be directed to the Admin page. You should see your name at the top right.
The Admin tab is a members only page where you will go to change your profile, sign up for events (when established) and much more.
If you have trouble logging in:
This may be due to an invalid password or login name. Try to copy and paste your login name from the email you receive to ensure accuracy. If you still cannot get into the system, please call or email Nancy Paulson, Webmaster for District 5930 at firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-463-8895.
Editing Your Profile
Next you will check your member profile. This step is vital if you want to receive all email correspondence.
- Click on the Admin link (top right corner).
- There are various Blue bordered boxes. On the right side, in the box named For Members, click on Edit My Profile, where you will see all your information.
- Fill in as many details as you need. The email address is the most important piece of information to include.
- Click on Save, located at the bottom of the page.
- To change the username and or password click on the Settings tab. Click on the top Edit button to edit your Login name. This must be unique to the system, recommendation - leave as is or change to your email address.