Speakers
Sep 04, 2014
"Foundation Board Meeting 11 AM"

The Great Escape will serve sandwiches. In the past, our club participated in packaging hundreds of meals for Feeding Children Worldwide. Eldon Tracy will again bring his helpers to set up our room for this food packaging project. Bring your spouse, coworkers to help.

 

http://www.feedingchildrenworldwide.org/ 

Sep 11, 2014
"What's New at Board of Review"

 Commissioner Dan Patlak, CIAO

Commissioner Patlak will discuss what is new at the Board of Review, including the ability to submit property tax appeals online, and how digitalization of the appeal process improves the timely distribution of 2nd installment property tax bills.

He will also discuss property tax exemptions, how to file a Certificate of Error if you are entitled to an exemption but not receiving it, and the importance of shopping locally to keep your property taxes down.

  

Cook County Board of Review

Dan Patlak is presently serving his second term representing the 1st District at the Cook County Board of Review. Having first been elected into office in 2010, he previously served as Wheeling Township Assessor from 2005-2009. He is a champion of empowering taxpayers through education and communication.

Prior to his elected positions, Commissioner Patlak served as a property assessment appeal analyst for seven years at the Board of Review for Commissioner Maureen Murphy specializing in residential, commercial apartment and exempt properties. In 1986 he began his professional career as a real estate Broker in the near north suburbs of Chicago and is a graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI).

Commissioner Patlak is a member of the National and Illinois Realtors Associations, and the International Association of Assessing Officers. He currently resides in Wheeling, IL, with his wife and son.

 

the contact for Dan Patlak is maggie.heydt@cookcounty.gov.

Sep 18, 2014
"Board Meeting 11 AM - then Project Haiti"

The Rotary Club of the Illinois Medical District is partnering with RCs of Oswego and Champs du Mars (Haiti) for a Global Grant to support primary medical care in several communities in Haiti. We are looking for support for this project. We would like to attend one of your meetings to present Project Haiti. Let me know if there is interest and when we could attend one of your meetings.

 

Babs Waldman

___________________________
Babs Waldman, M.D., FACP
Medical Director
CommunityHealth
www.communityhealth.org 
847-687-8544
 
Sep 25, 2014
"Get Motivated to Set Big Goals and Make the Time to Exceed them!"

How to find your passion to set worthwhile Goals 

How to be and stay motivated 
How to find the time to hit your goals
Do more with less stress and more satisfaction

You make it a good day – They don’t just happen 
30 time saving techniques in 60 minutes
How to produce more result in less time and with less stress
How to incorporate effective techniques that can help you everyday

 Ted Buckley

tedbuckley31@gmail.com 

847-436-3356 

 

Oct 02, 2014
"Blood Donations"

Lifesource in Rosemont

Kathy Manis, RN  312-806-2089  or 2080

xmanisx@yahoo.com

Oct 09, 2014
"My trip to China"

Member Kay Whitlock will share her experiences when she traveled to China on business earlier this year.

Oct 16, 2014
"Club Business follows board meeting 11:00 AM"
Oct 23, 2014
"Leyden Township School District"

Member Tony Percucci is our contact

Oct 30, 2014
"Mercy Housing Update"

Member Felix Matlock will give us an update on Mercy Housing Lakefront, one of our club's preferred charities.

Nov 13, 2014
"Support Services for Veterans"

Carlton Evans is Director of Veterans Affairs: Volunteers of America

cevans@voail.org  312-343-7056

Nov 20, 2014
"Club Business follows board meeting 11:00 AM"
Dec 18, 2014
"Club Business follows board meeting 11:00 AM"
Dec 18, 2014
"Club Business follows board meeting 11:00 AM"
Jan 08, 2015

The Great Escape will serve sandwiches. In the past, our club participated in packaging hundreds of meals for Feeding Children Worldwide. Eldon Tracy will again bring his helpers to set up our room for this food packaging project. Bring your spouse, coworkers to help.

 

http://www.feedingchildrenworldwide.org/ 

Jan 15, 2015
"Club Business follows board meeting 11:00 AM"
Jan 22, 2015
"The incredible edible egg and you"

Most Americans are several generations removed from today’s farms, as only 2% of our country’s population produces food for the remaining 98%. The America Egg Board, the non-profit marketing arm for U.S. egg farmers, would love to educate your group on what happens on today’s farm and share our farmers’ love for producing The incredible edible egg™.

Ashley G. Richardson  |  Industry Communications Director   

American Egg Board

847.296.7043  |  D  224.563.3715  
PO Box 738, 1460 Renaissance Drive, Park Ridge, IL 60068
IncredibleEgg.org     AEB.org
 

Website Sponsors